UncategorisedTax receipts

March 19, 2023
Should you need a tax receipt, use your registration invoice which can be found in your SPORDLE account or on the HCR website.
—–> Click on Payments ——> Click on Completed and you can print out the payment receipt that you need.
You can also check your email and get your invoice and registration receipt that way. (You can do a search for “Hockey Canada Invoice” to find it).

We’ve taken the RCM pledge.

Nous avons signé l’engagement du MER.


© 2022-2023 | Hockey West Island | All rights reserved. | Powered by amazing kids and volunteers since 1990